Tuesday, April 04, 2006

fuchsia saturday

I missed it! Aargh. One saturday each spring Fred Meyer has the big event: free dirt if you buy their fuchsia starts. I'm so bummed I missed it. My dirt from last year will be fine, I'm sure. We got buttloads last time. I think we may actually have spurred them to set a limit. We had BIG pots. Huge. And they grew so well. So, this year, they should be fine.

I'm headed out to get flowers. Nothing will stop me. Not my therapist, not pain. Yesterday I thought I was well again, but no. She tortured my scapular area (isn't this interesting?) for the first time, and I was fine after, but shit. By evening I was in worse pain than ever. But I'm okay now, and headed out. I'm going. I'm bored to death. I've applied for jobs -- that's how bad it is.

No comments: