Friday, May 23, 2008

but before we go...

Gotta do the Yard Sale. I'm tossing things down the staircase, and if you recall, it is a bit narrow. One stuffed chair got stuck and in pushing it through I nearly followed and would have spent my redwood adventure on crutches. But I caught myself in the nick o time and am saved.


Anyway, I am looking forward to selling my shit for money. Please come and buy some. I'm selling the blue bouncy chairs, L. You know you want them. I'm over shabby-chic.

Ginormous Yard Sale. One day only.

3 comments:

Kristiana said...

Shoot, I am working all day tomorrow. Maybe I will try to stop by in the morning before I go in. What time are you starting?

asha said...

Good luck. Glad you didn't toss yourself down the stairwell along with the chair. Crutches in the forest are a drag. All those roots running everywhere.

someone said...

Oh, asia its all over. Sorry. We started late...9:00. Did fairly well. Still have one free porch chair sitting out front.