Saturday, March 27, 2004

unhooked

My laptop died. Some tech managed to save it, but I had to leave it when I left my job anyway. So I've been at a disadvanage, blog-wise. I'm back. In Portland. I moved my stuff up here yesterday... my personal shit... a truckload of clothes and my bike. We still have to go back down there and load the big truck and get out of dodge. I had a bridal shower and got pink flamingos. Cheesy yard art -- that's me. On Clinton Street, if you leave anything in the yard after dark, they think its a yard sale, so I'm not sure about placement of my new animals. Maybe I'll have better luck taking care of them than I have had with Bailey and Watson and the long line of neglected animals in my life. All I can say is that I'm better than I used to be. I feed them. The flamingos, so far, aren't demanding, but then, they aren't out of the box yet. There are two of them, and I'm sure they'll get together and come up with ideas to make my life harder.

No comments: