Friday, October 29, 2004

down time II

Well, a. has been called by General Wesley Clark. I got Ed Begley Junior. Wasn't he in Arachnophobia? I answered at least 10 calls yesterday. Less today. Good for them. It drives me crazy, but all in all, for an important cause. I voted yesterday. I've made sure all the people in my immediate sphere of influence are voting.

Oh... I got the job! Yay!! The good one. I start monday and can complain from then on out.

So, anyway, isn't it interesting that Osama is talking again so close to election day. What does it all mean. Conspiracy theory tells me that the Neocons put him up to it. He talks down Bush so it will seem like a Democratic trick and turn votes to Bush. All to convince those few still on the fence. Who are the undecided? What was the question? The answer, for now, is Kerry.

Anyway, I'm employed and hopefully will be able to rediscover my sense of humor when this virus vacates its unwilling host.


1 comment:

asha said...

Glory fades fast. Today I got a call from a guy who'd just had 5 beers and wanted to talk.